Friday, June 13, 2008

Mom and Dad W. Visit



So I have been the laziest blogger on the face of the earth. There is a lot to catch everyone up on. First, Mom and Dad W. came to visit back in April. What a WONDERFUL visit it was. The boys got to go to The Master's. They had a great time. Jason and his Dad also got to play a round of golf during their visit. I know they enjoyed the peace and quiet. Mom and I had fun with the kids and shopping. I also became the latest addict to Jewel Quest (thanks Mom). Mom and I would play on our computers while the guys watched the Master's on TV. I also got to take Mom with me to an ultra-sound. That's right you guessed it, I broke down and couldn't wait to find out the sex of the baby. Mom got to be there for it. Just in case you are wondering, we are having another boy. It was a perfect week. The kids had such a great time with their Nana and Papa. They were not happy when it was time for them to leave. We only wish the trip could have been longer. We can't wait to see them in October.

0 comments: