Wednesday, December 30, 2009

That's What Ya Get!

So after being sick for pretty much the last month (I came down with Strep, twice, a cold and a sinus infection)I finally got my slightly smaller booty back into the gym yesterday. Jason had been so sweet letting me get back on my feet and not pushing the issue. Then we got to the gym. Now I usually push myself pretty good on my cardio sessions. Trust me running in a pair of tight pants with a million people staring at your jiggly booty(OK really its like 20, but were talking about my booty so it feels like a lot more), is a really good motivator to push a little harder. That way next time a little less of me will jiggle, at least that is what I tell myself. Anywho, I digress. So cardio went great. Got a good sweat on and was feeling pretty good about myself. Then Jason and I did our weights session. The man was just brutal to me. We did shoulders and legs yesterday. Jason had me do this one shoulder exercise and I thought my arms were going to fall off. I could barely lift my arm to put the weights back. Now this morning I feel like that, but a million times worse. But I guess that's what I get for taking a month off. And I know that I'll thank my wonderful hubby later when my shoulders are totally awesome looking. I love you baby!!!

0 comments: