Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!!!


The date on the camera was wrong when we took these, so please ignore. She really was born on the 1st of Aug. :)


Today is my little Emma's birthday (OK technically speaking it's 10 minutes till her actually birth day, but I can't stay awake waiting for midnight any longer). I can't believe that five years have gone by already. She has been such a joy in our lives. She is probably our sweetest child. We just want to tell her some of the things that we love most about her.

1. You always put others feelings before your own. As long as they are happy you are too.
2. You are always singing a song. I love hearing your little voice singing in the house or car. It always brings a smile to my face. Especially when you're singing "Hey, Soul Sister".
3. You want to be just like your big sister. It cracks me up to watch you try to be like her. You love her more than anyone in the family (at least that's what we think). She is your best friend and I love to watch you with her.
4. I love your voice. It is so small and sweet sounding. I wish it could stay that way forever.
5. I love that you still love to cuddle with me.
6. You are so compassionate. It's one of the things I love most about you.
7.I love you for exactly who you are. You are an amazing girl and I know that as you grow you will only become more special.
There is so much more that I want to say, but I don't have the words for the feelings I have for you. To say you are loved is an understatement. We are so proud to be your parents. Thanks for a wonderful and loving five years. We love you peanut!!

Happy Birthday from Mommy, Daddy, Faith, Charlie and Hyrum.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday EMMA! And Kelly, let's set up a Skype session soon, kay girlie?! :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Emma!! You get cuter and prettier as each day passes. We are wishing God's Blessing on you for every day of your life. Love you very much!! Auntie and Uncle Terry