Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're Moving

Our house is finally under contract. After a lot of prayer, fasting, and waiting our home is selling. I can't believe it. This is a picture of our new house (it's still in the Grovetown area). We move out of our current house on the 31 and move into the new one on April 3. So now it is hurry up and pack time. We are so excited. I'll keep you all posted on our moving adventure. This will be the first time we have had to pack and move our stuff ourselves (we got so spoiled in the Army). Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Cute house! So glad your house sold. Good luck with the move.

Jessica said...

I love your house! I can't wait to see the inside.

I can help you clean/pack/whatever- just call me.

Bastianclan said...

Your new house is beautiful. I love it. So are you going to be in our ward now? That would be awesome... I can't wait to see pics of the inside.

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Ali said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside.

As for tips, just try to keep the garage clear of boxes so you can park in it. Once those boxes get in there it takes FOREVER to get them out!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

I heard you guys were moving into a new home ... how exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of how cute the inside is! What neighborhood is it in ... and will you be in Harlem or Grovetown ward ... keep us posted!