Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Hyrum



Two years ago today Jason and I were at the hospital having our little man. It seems that time as flown by so fast. As is becoming the tradition here is a little letter for his birthday.


To Our Hyrum,

You are such an amazing child. You have a light about you that shows every time you smile. There are many days when I wish you would stop growing right where you are. I don't want the age of cuddling to end. You are a snuggle bug and I love it. You already have a great sense of humor (we'll say you got that from me). You make me laugh on a daily basis and it fills my heart with joy. I love the way your eyes light up when you are excited about something (like eating, you definitely got that from your father). I love how you tag-a-long with your older siblings trying so hard to do all that they are doing. You love your family and we love you, probably more than you'll ever know. I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for you. I can't imagine our home without your sweet spirit in it. I look forward to who you will grow to become in the course of your life and I thank you for letting us share your journey with you. We love you little man. Happy Birthday!!!


Proud Daddy

Our sweet little sleeper

Having fun with the boys (I love his face in this picture)

Not a baby anymore.

0 comments: