Thursday, September 09, 2010

Let the Games Begin

You need to ask yourself... Do you feel lucky? Well, do you, punk? First you gotta love Clint Eastwood, second it's time for a little fun. As you all know we are only about two weeks away from the arrival of our fifth child, Jason and I have decided to make this baby's arrival even more interesting. We are holding a little friendly competition. Here it goes...you have to guess the baby's sex, date of birth and birth weight. The person who gets the sex, date and is closest to the weight will win a yummy chocolate dipped fruit box. Please leave your guess' on the blog comments. Happy guessing!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

A boy, born on September 22, weighing 7 pounds 6 oz (unless I dream something to the contrary after which I may need to update) :-)

The Galan Family said...

Well aren't you being induced? Don't you already know the date kind of? I am going to guess Sept. 23rd, Girl, and 7lbs 6 oz.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I think 9/23, boy, 7#2oz. I hope that everything goes well with getting Jason home. I hear that he's in my hubby's place since Brian is gone. They had a pretty fun week together before Brian left. Can't wait to hear the news of the new arrival! We're still waiting here for this one to come.

Stillman Family said...

9-28-2010 girl (no fair there are no pics of the belly to judge) and 7.10lbs

Lena said...

So here is my guess, sex: Female, weight: 7lbs, 4 oz., date: 10/2. We will see hopefully, that is so exciting to be surprised, do you have names picked out for both sexes?

Lena

Perkins Family said...

Girl, Sept. 18, 7lbs 15oz

Julie said...

I am guessing it will be a boy on September 24th and he will weigh 7 pounds 4 ounces.

Jay and Sherrie said...

Sherrie says:
Boy
26 Sept
8 lbs 1 oz

Jay says:
Girl
29 Sept
7 lbs 9 oz

Katie said...

I think it will be a girl, September 25th, weight 6 lbs 11 oz

Anonymous said...

Well I don't feel lucky (Dang I just lost a bet on the Vikings game tonight), but I am game for this game.. hahaha

I think the baby will be a girl. She will be born on September 26th and weigh 7 lbs, 6 oz.

Love you guys.... Auntie

Shari Davis said...

Boy, Sept 23rd, 7 lbs 8 oz

By the way, you.are.awesome!

Unknown said...

26 Sep
8lbs 1 oz
Girl

Miss you guys!!!

Nana said...

I don't know what it will be and don't care but I will say a boy, Sept. 23rd, 7 pd. 11 oz.

Jessica said...

September 24
Girl
7-9er