Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Little Know Facts...Well, at least they WERE!!!

1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) – Mocha Odyssey

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Mint Chip Snickerdoodle

3. YOUR “FLY GIRL” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - KWoo


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) – Pink Dolphin


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - Marie Sacramento


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - WooKe


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) - The Black Dr. Pepper

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) - Leo Earl


9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)- Rapture Snickers

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) - Jean Vasserot



7 Things you might not know about me:
1. When I cook and Jason's not home, I like to pretend I am taping a cooking show for the food network. I don't just play it out in my head I actually talk out loud and pretend there is a camera on the other side of the counter. I even make stupid cooking jokes for the "audience". Jason just recently found out that I do this and he almost wet himself laughing.

2. I have a very serious phobia of needles. I can't watch people getting stuck with one even on T.V. I know it's really just a piece of plastic the slides into the syringe part, but just the site of it makes me want to pass out. When they gave me my IV when I was having Charlie I nearly passed out. I HATE NEEDLES!!! That is why I won't get an epidural.

3. When I was very young I used to pick gum off the street or sidewalk and eat it. I know that it is gross, actually its beyond gross, but I rationalized it to myself (you know, God made dirt and dirt don't hurt). My mom freaked when she caught me doing it one time. I loved it though. I would cut out my child's tongue if they ever did that :0)

4. Jason and I met on a blind date in high school. He was a junior and I was a senior (yeah I like them young). I was going to find an excuse not to go, but ended up going anyway. I'm so glad I did. He was (and still his) HOT, HOT, HOT!!! He is a wonderful man and I am so blessed to be his wife. We stayed up all night talking the first night we met. He's the only guy I have ever know who likes to talk as much as me. I love him!!!!

5. I hate closing my eyes in the shower. I have watched one too many horror movies where a girl is washing her hair in the shower and there is a ghost or some crazy killer guy staring at her and she has no idea till she opens her eyes. Then its too late. I know that only happens in the movies, but I can't help it, my imagination runs wild.

6. I used to be addicted to biting my nails. I would bite them off then chew on it till I got it into a million little pieces and then I would spit it out. I found it very relaxing. This is part of the reason I wear acrylic over them now. It's the only way I don't bite my nails. Just talking about it makes me want to bite them.

7. I love to drive around town and go look at houses. I love to walk around inside new subdivisions and houses that are for sale. It is very relaxing for me. I love the smell of a new home with it's new carpet and fresh paint. I love to imagine how I would set it up and what colors I would use. It's so much fun.

Well, that's me in an nutshell. I hope you all will still love me in the morning, but if not, I still have my hubby and children. I would love to tag some people, but everyone I know who has a blog has already been tagged. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly Poo,
As close as we are...the cooking show commentary is one that I didn't know! :) You are TOO CUTE! (and btw...I almost wet myself, too) Also..I don't close my eyes in the shower either! I have no explanation for it...I just don't like to, so I never do. AND..I love driving around neighborhoods, too. You knew this though...since we've done it once or twice or ten times just to get away and relax! I love you girl! We were always meant to find each other! Happy Thanksgiving Sweetheart! Here's hoping you'll get a nappie poo, too! :)

Ferret said...

Kelly, you are so funny! I hate closing my eyes in the shower too. Hope you guys have a wonderful thanksgiving.