Monday, November 19, 2007

Yeah, we're freaks!

I got this idea from Hannah's Blog (Thanks Hannah)

Some things you might not know about our family:

Kelly

I hate veggies. When I eat them I have to eat them like they are pills (I only chew them a little before I wash them down with milk).

I love to organize my cupboards. I also make a list on the door so we know what is in there.

I used to work at a pizza place (in high school) and my hands smelled like garlic and onions for a year.

I have a freakishly great sense of smell (Jason says it's my super power).

I also love to pop zits (mine or Jason's doesn't matter).

My left ear is much lower than my right (now you'll be looking next time we see each other).

When I start a new book I have to read the last 3-5 pages before I read the rest.

Jason



Jason can't stand feeding babies jar food. He seariously freaks out about the mess they make.

Jason can't leave food on his plate. If there is food there he has to eat it (I am trying to break him of this habit).

Jason has only cleaned the bathroom six times since we have been married (we've been married about 7 years).

Jason can't sit through a movie without talking through most of it (like the people in the movie can hear him, duh).

Jason has to have the bed sheets covering his shoulders or he can't fall asleep.


Faith


She always has to have the last word.

She is obsesive about washing her hands and brushing her teeth (she brushes her teeth about 4-5 times a day)

She can move her scalp back and forth.

She likes to pick the bottom of her feet.



Emma

When she is nervous she puts her finger up her nose.

She freaks out when water is poured over her face.

She sucks the last three fingers on her right hand while rubbing her blanket across her nose to fall asleep at night.


Charlie

He can get half his foot in his mouth (not kidding, literaly half his foot).

If he gives you "kisses" beware he will slip you the tounge (he loves to stick his tounge out period).

He grunts instead of laughs when you tickle him.

6 comments:

Ferret said...

I guess everyone has a little freak in them :o) miss seeing you on Sunday. We are having a girls night in the first week of Dec. I think it will be the 7th if you want to come and tell some gals about too, k?

Love ya

Jessica said...

That is funny. I guess we all have our quirks. If I ever have daughters, I will keep them away from that Charlie and his wandering tongue! =) I miss you!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah...we always knew y'all were freaks...but that's why we love you so much. I guess freaks love their own kind. :)Oh- btw- TAG! YOU'RE IT! Check out my blog and see!

Bastianclan said...

How funny it's crazy how many crazy things we do. Right on for eating your Veggies Keally because they really do make you strong and healthy. giggles..

Jessica said...

I don't see any video!

Pamela Woodward said...

Kelly, I love the pictures and Easter video. I sure miss you all. We are looking forward to seeing you all this Friday and for 10 days. Yeah!!! I wish we all lived closer. Much love and hugs always, Mom W.